Fretboard Navigation 1: Triads – Part 1: Felix Pastorius
- Skill Level:
- Number of Lessons:
In this pack, Felix Pastorius will introduce you to a powerful set of exercises that he has created to help you learn and navigate the fretboard in new and exciting ways. By using chords instead of scales to move up and down the neck, you will discover new shapes and sounds that will broaden your tonal palette and help you break out of your normal routine. He exercises are meant to be practiced in all twelve keys and will help you develop a masterful knowledge of your fretboard.
Be sure to complete the series by purchasing Fretboard Navigation Packs 2 and 3. You can also find more exciting lessons from Felix Pastorius in his Chord Studies series.
Here are the lessons that appear in this pack:
- Introduction to Fretboard Navigation
- Fret Nav. with Triads: F Major Triad (90 BPM)
- Fret Nav. with Triads: Lowest Common Note and All 12 Keys (90 BPM)
- Fret Nav. with Triads: Minor Triads (90 BPM)
- Fret Nav. with Triads: Groupings of 4 (90 BPM)
- Fret Nav. Overview, Recap, and Performance